Thursday, August 13, 2009

Skincare Routine/ Useless blah blah


Lately, i don't know what happened...but my acne are breaking out severely. I'm afraid to death that it will makes scars!!!!! So HELP!! I'm mixing several brands of skincare products...but i've heard that it is not a good idea. It is really better to use a whole set from the same brand?

Here's what im currently using:


Makeup Remover:

1. L'Oréal's gentle eye makeup remover
2. Clean&Clear's makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes
3. Vichy's Purete Thermale Intensive Cleansing Milk



Cleanser:

Clean&Clear's Continuous Control Acne Wash



Toner:

Day: Lancôme's Tonique Pure Focus (Oil control mattitying toner for oily skin)
Night: Clinique's Clarifying Lotion for combination oily skin



Moisturizer:

La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Active Matt Moisturizer
Biotherm's Source Thérapie yeux




Use under shower: St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish & blackhead control
Use twice a week: Clean&Clear's Blackhead eraser cleansing mask (New)



Pure Focus
vs. Pureness ?

Seriously, im considering to get a whole set (well....only the cleanser, toner and moisturizer) of products either from Lancôme or Shiseido....im hesitatinng arghhhhhhht! I love the Pure Focus mattifying fluid....i've got it as a sample and try it on...and im loving it! But if i've to spend regularly 60$ on a moisturizer (and i've a large face hahah).....i don't know if i'll survive. hahah But....it will cost me more if i've to go to a beauty salon to fix my scars right? So....maybee the fluid worth the price. =) However, the Pureness line is also very tempting...and i'm not sure if its cheaper too.. Arght. Im such an undecided person...=((

Also, i want to try this soooo bad as makeup remover:




I've read many good reviews about it, same for their eyelash tonic which is on sale on their website right now! I also want to try their Eye Bright cream...ummmmm very very tempting.

Right now im using this to strengthen my lashes:


Canmake's eye lash essence

It seems to work as to fortify my lashes...but to make them grow...i didn't see any results yet. But let say im too lazy to use it each day and night....so.....8)

Arght, anyways, please pray for me that my acnes will be gone by no time and leaving NO SCARS. T_T

++++++++++++++++++

OFF TOPIC

I want to changeee the look of my room before school starts! (September 2nd)
My bedroom is really tiny tiny....and the worst? I don't even have a window. So if there's a hurricane outside, I'll never know until my computer's turn off because we're running out of electricity. Between, i LOVE THE SUNLIGHT. so it sucks yea to lack a window in my bedroom!!!! However, i do not complain too much, because i know some people don't even have the chance to have a bedroom alone for themselves......=T Or even a roof to live under......so yea. No complain. =((

Okay, so what's my plan? PINK PINK PINK!!!!!!!! oh...did I already mention i love Pink? that's how xPINKIEbella came from....its pretty lame i know. But im running out of idea. hahah
So yepppp i want to paint on one of my wall....ALL PINK! (yep only one cause i only have three walls and want to keep two white walls.) Ok, let me explain: basically, my room isnt really a ''bedroom'' but a big living room. So my parents decided to separate this living room by two (one side for my older broother where he have the WINDOOOWW T_T) and the other side is for me. Our room is separate by a huge bookcase and wardrobe.

I don't know how....by having such a tiny room, im able to create....a super duper messy bedroom. So now that I want to change the look of my room...i really don't have any idea of how to rearrange my stuff!!!!!!!!


Anyways, hopefully ill be done with this mess before september 2nd =__=

++++++

Bad news =(




Okay...sooo my mom has planned to go back to HK this christmas with me and daddy...(+ my bf was going to come tooooo finallyy =(((......) BUT, since she wants to go back at the same time with my aunt from Australia....well, my aunt changed her mind and wanted to go on march/april instead....BUT I'LL HAVE SCHOOL at that time....T_____T So my mom convinced her to go on next christmas 2010.......I've waited 3 yrs since my last trip to HK...and have to wait another yrs? aaaaaaaw =((((((( And my bf was going to come tooooooooo =((((( I've never went farther than Toronto with my bf...even if its going to be with my parents, i don't care...at least we're at another continent!!!! but...but...have to wait for another year.....T____T I MISS HONG KONG SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHO MUCHO! And also miss my grandparents & family there =( However, there's a good side too........i didnt save enough for the trip yet. lol So with one more year to save....it will be much better lar.....T_T

Souvenirs from 2006:


Disneylannnnnnnd with my lovely aunts and cuuuuuz!


hehe


Nice view from my aunt's condo..thoses houses areee so freakinnn hot.


Such a lovely view isnt it? But at night we can't see a thing. haha


Shawnn Yu on Pizza Hut's menu? hah


Sing Sing at APM mall!!!!! The mall i never managed to finish......


meee and my lovely mommy, randomly went to a desert place...where Bobby was filminnnnnng yay! (Please ignore my big fat face, that's what happened when we travel....never manage to lose those weights...even 3 yrs later........sigh)



(This reminded me of Fated to Love..hahah)

HK we'll meet again...in the end of 2010.




That's all for todayyyyyyy!
Have a nice dayyyyyy ! xoxo

2 comments:

Miss Queenie said...

T trop cute sur les pix!!! pis tes photos de HK me donnent FULL envie d'y aller liveee. c pas grave si tu ne peux pas y retourner cet hiver, on ira ensemble un jour la! xox

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Blog bouncing and dropped onto yours,

Love the pictures. You took a picture with bobby :O!!! I'm canadian too but I don't speak french... so I can't write you a note in french sorry :( More posts please. Can't do much with the make up info I'm afraid, I'm a guy~ But everything else looks lovely.