Monday, August 3, 2009

Im still alive, not dead.

I don't know why...but im having trouble to keep up with my blog lol it seems like im not able to update regularly.........=__=''

First of all, I've been nominated in Queenie's blog as ''The adorable blog award'' since July 19! wow...with only 3 entries, im so touched hehe Thanks Queenie! But since im too lazy...and i mostly only follow her blog...i didnt copy paste all the stuff and follow the rules...cause im sure ill nominated her in every single categories anyways loll but thanks again :) u're so sweet Queenie! =)

Second, like the older post said...i bought false eyelashes for a wedding...but i never put it on finally...cause i was working on that day and rushed at home to get ready...and failed to put the fakes eyelashes. =((

Third, as promised, here are some picture with my circlelens =D

Nudy Blue & Honey wing

The big eye effect isnt really effective on me lol But i do like the teary effect 8)

Oh yea, here's the Alive not dead trucker hat! hehe Im loving it soooooo damn much!!! I've ordered a pink one also! =D love love love....especially when its from Alive (which Daniel Wu's in hehe)



It comes with a free mixtape cd from Jin! This guy is so talented...all the lyrics from his song are so true....good good!

Those hats are so fobby yet so hot! hahah Here's us...posing as fob as we can during our lil trip to TO :


We're Alive, not dead =p (Queenie with her Nic's style hats!)

Im too lazy to post all the pictures from our trip...album is available in fb instead ;)

New love i've got from TO:

Fiberwig mascara....it seems like this mascara is one of the best in Japan for several yrs =O I've tried it...and OMG yes it is amazing. but what i like the most from it....is that it is extremely easy to remove! Only with warm water.....and all is gone within seconds! Strongly recommended to try!!!!! =D




Also got the BRTC bb cream....use it a few time, love it too! Oil control is not amazing, but notbad though...but since my T-zone is almost impossible to control the oil excess...im not complaining lol




Okay now back to my fav topic: FOOD!!!!!!!! hahaha

So one day, im craving intensively for SUSHIS! so what i've done? I picked up the phone and made an order of this:


Yes, all this for me, ALONE!!!!!!! hahaha...and end up by leaving 1/3 of the sushis untouched...+ the salad.....completely untouched. =___________=

And on another day, i woke up my cooking skill...and done a fried rice! ME + THE WOK? miracle!!!!!!!!! but i did sumthing eatable =D im so amazed hahah



I dunno what happend to my cam...but the lenses are kinda blurry...=T

Ingredients:

- Rice
- 1 egg...(im running out of egg on that day...and wonder why my rice are still so yellowish? haha secret to be revealed soon..)
- Ham
- Chopped onions......lots of onions.......onions.....lots lots onions.(i heart onions)
- Shallots
- SECRET: I wanna add some corn...until i found out that i've opened a CREAM CORN instead...uh oh. I don't wanna waste it...so tried to add a bit of it...at first, the rice turns out so creamy..i thought i totally screw up my fried rice.......but turns out pretty well after a while..ouf! (And tasty too hehe)
- Add some peppers, salt & spicy soja sauce

I was so proud of my chef-d'oeuvre that i took so many pictures of it and even kept some for my bf hahaha he said it was good :)

Anyways, oops almost forget to mention..........IM DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!! hehe :)

5 comments:

Miss Queenie said...

hello there my chica!! looks like somebody got busy in the kitchen!!! >_<...and that somebody ain't me hahaha i'll try your recipe one day and let you know how it went!

we are ALIVE! the trucker hat fits you so nicely! =D now the whole crew swears by these fobbilicious hats..even your boyfriend & maya!!! TD is the only one left to convert teeheee

I S A B E L L A ♥ said...

hehe yeees essaye le riz! mais met juste un peu le creamy corn...pcq si tu mets trop..ca va devenir dla soupe au riz LOL and yeees Alivenotdead trucker hat are toooo hot!!! even my brother like it! hahah but he says it is too fobby for him...doesnt suit his style =_=

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you liked the BRTC BB cream after trying it for a month or so.

I S A B E L L A ♥ said...

Hi Anonymous,

Yep, the BRTC BB cream its pretty great, the color blends easily to my skintone, but since the tube is very tiny (mine's 30 ml) i apply it only on my T-Zone, it refines my pores and looks so much smoother =D But this cream is pretty thick, so only a lil bit would be enough for the face or else my face would be all white lol. I strongly recommended you to try! I've heard many good reviews of it before buying it too! =)

Anonymous said...

Thats cool. I was going to try it because I heard it was good for minimizing pores. I too have heard the consistency is thicker compared to other BB creams which I'm worried might cause me to break out. Have you broken out because of the cream?

And I read that you've been breaking out a lot recently. I don't know if you'll like it but I tried a product called acnexus which really worked for me. I broke out like crazy after using it for 2 weeks but then I kept at it and it started working. I just have a bet of redness and I'm trying to minimize the pores right now (hopefully the BB cream will help).