Thursday, August 27, 2009

My new Obsession: 阮經天

Okay, so a few weeks ago, Queenie told me she's watching a taiwanese drama called ''Fated to love'' and she's definitely in love with it! So i asked her if the leading guy's hot? She said she found him super hot! hahah So I google a bit for the drama..and found that guy..Ethan Ruan..a bit above average...that's all. Also, i can't even differentiate him and that singer from 183 Club, Ming Dao, i thought it was the same person at first =__=''

Anyways, so a few days have passed, i was bored, so i've decided to watch this drama ''Fated to love'' And then, i was becoming more and more obsessed with this Ethan Ruan! hahaha *blushing* loll Usually, when i watch a romance/ comedy drama..i always found the leading role guy super hot. But this is because of his role, those typical wealthy, handsome, caring and funny prince charming. And we all know those are definitely fiction characters. lol But this time, im obsessed with ETHAN, and not his role (okay, i must admit his role HAS an influence for me..)

he was a mannequin at first, which mean his definitely HOT from head to toe. =)

Okay, enough writing, i think it is time to show you pictures of the famouuus XIAO TIAN,
TA---DAMMMMMMMMMMMM:



This guy got everything to charm a girl to death, (well for me..lol) he could be Cute, Hot, Sexy, Cool, etc..EVERYTHING!



One word: HOT.





Beautiful












haha even the fobby look suits him so well! so cute =)

Anyways, imma stop here or else my whole blog will be filled with his pictures. lol

Here's a video of him for a Pond's ads (warning: do not drool on ur keyboard loll) :



++++++

So now back to my life story, this morning i was supposed to work at 11am until 9pm..but when i was waiting for the bus for going to work, my manager called me and told me to work from 5pm instead of 11!!!!! So yea...i came back home, wasting 2 bus tickets...and then decided to update my blog. hahaha =) Not so bad this time uh? i made an update in less than 1 month!

Anyways, last sunday i went to Ottawa with friends. We went to a labyrinthhh! It was a blast!!! But got almost 20 mosquitos bites.........it kills me for almost 4 days. Waking up in the middle of the night because it itched like hell =( Pictures of the trip will be coming probably on the next post, because i havent upload my pictures to my pc yet due to my super lazyness. lol

so yea that's all for today because my prince's coming to pick me up for lunchhhhh hehe....and then got to workkk yuckkk!

See yaaaaaaa!



A lil extraaa for u girls. hehehe

BYE FOR REAL! xox

4 comments:

lilxmaya said...

checkkkk laaaa laaaaaa :P

Miss Queenie said...

lets do a 3some with Xiao Tian!!! je suis trop en amour...i'm watching it again! hahaha droollllllling big time!

I S A B E L L A ♥ said...

Maya: =) hahaha update ton bloog hurry jve lireee hihihi

Queenie: 3SOME with Ethan? AWESOME. hahahaha jk. he's too fakin hot. c impossible...c fou. hahaha

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

miss isabella,

thank you for commenting back =D Yes I always post about food in Toronto, come by when you are bored sometimes to drool over them~ the bean phone strap I got on ebay from this person:

http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/gafunlee_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

It was pretty cheap but they are all sold out of the green ones right now... check again because they will have more. He is on soompi too but I have no idea how the buy section works there :S