Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rooftop Terrace is Love.

As I promised....i'll post my first experience at Magnetic. A beautiful terrace located on the rooftop of a luxury hotel in the center of montreal's downtown: Hotel de la Montagne. (try to re-read this sentence out loud without taking a break LOL....=_=) Thanks to Helene for introducing me to that wonderful place! I wasn't a big fans of patios...reason? I hate sharing my meal with annoying bugs and...tanning myself. However, this year...i don't know what happened to me...i actually want to give it a try. =) So....lets skip all the text part.....and jump to the pictures!




So here's the view from our table....nice uh? I would like to go back sometime..at night !



Bell Center...where our Habs play!




Me and Tine




LN =)






That day was also the Grand Prix...which means there's tons of nice cars..and hot import models....most of the pictures are already on my facebook (like..months ago hahah) But here is a little extra la...









Vrooom Vroooommmm!!!!


++++++

Off-Topic

My sister-in-law, Sophie....is interested in a few dresses from F21 and asked me if i want to order stuffs online! oh my goodnes....online shopping..at forever 21? ITS EVIL for our wallet! However, i have two gift cards to spend. ;) YES SIR! =) But im so proud of myself...at first, i had around 20 items and + in my basket...but then ended up with only 3 items! hehe ;)

Here we go:



My mom said it looks like a pajama T_T......but i don't care, i like it a lot :)



That's all for today la! And sorry for the late update! Good night everyone! xox


ps: Linkin Park's new album A Thousand Suns is coming up soon..im so excited!! but their first new single The Catalyst....is kinda disappointing...hope the rest of the album will be good!

No comments: