Monday, June 28, 2010

Stupid Clients (Part 2)

Here is a tiny post on "bitching" about stupid clients. (yep...again) It's the 50% off on everything big sale...so yea. please bear with my bitchy mode. It's only twice a year..so it's not too bad la...

I don't want to write an ultra long post like what I did last time. Imma make this short and clear.

FIRST: F*ck the two bitches from yesterday. They PISSED ME OFF. so yea, go to hell.

SECOND: 50% off = divide the number by TWO. can't do the math? I'll give you an advice, stop buying brands clothing....save that money and go take a math class. Grade 2 degree would be fine.

THIRD: I am simply a tiny employee from a big company. I've no power nor rights to change the policy + IT WASNT ME WHO wrote the policy. So yea, you guys are wasting your time telling me how stupid is our return policy. Oh, and also...i don't give a shit if H&M or Gap or watsoever let you guys return everything. If they seriously do? well bring our clothes there and ask them to do you a favor then. 8)

FOURTH:

Oh geez, most of them do think that way. ARGHT


FIFTH:


SO TRUE. They do surprised me...THEY HAVE NO BRAINS.



As I said, this won't be a long post.

Next post: Grand Prix 2010 + Magnetic! ;)

Goodnight xox

No comments: