Friday, October 30, 2009

youtube-ing at 4am...

so..here i am, not able to sleep. So by having nothing to do...i've decided to watch musicvideo on youtube...lol Its been a while i havent kept up with the music world...especially for my all time favorite singer: Jay Chou. This guy is sooo damn talented! Love him so much! I dunno if im weird or what...but i actually found him pretty hot. hahah I've fallen for his music since Tornado....neways, here's what i randomly found...a music video of him with a new singer..Cindy Yen, she got a very nice voice! Enjoy =)

2 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I used to listen to jay chou every single day. His songs are good. But one day I got so sick of his voice I never listened to it again HAHA. Doesn't help that he left Rainie :( I like rainie.

Finally an update!

Connie said...

*high five*!
youtube is always the reason why i stay up till 4am :)