Thursday, June 11, 2009

wouuuhh I'M BACK!

Wassup readers? (Even though...i don't think i've a lot...or even a few...lolll) I know...by updating a blog every two months doesnt really make it interesting at all ! Solly Solly la! Im kinda busy lately...just done with the end of the semester.....and now, just started an intensive summer course of physics: waves and optics....is a one month course...so i almost have an exam EVERY WEEK! kill me!!! I can't breathe...so yea, today I took a day off cause i'm having a headache and woke up too late..and most of all, is because of my lazyness hahhaha 8) So yea...i took the time to update my blog! FINALLY! =)

Also...just wanna share my joy hahaha I just received my two pairs of circlelens!! HEHE Im going to pick them up later at the canada post office...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! wouhouuuuuu =D I wore my older one since last year's april..which means it kills my eyes now =( no gooooodddd


So...yea, just to show how long its been since my last post....A few weeks ago...I went to the hairdresser (recommended by Queenie!) and decided to cut my fringe like the picture. It took me the courage to make this decision lol I've a really wide face....but I always love fobby style fringe....so I gave it a try. So yea....here's more pictures from the hairstyle =) :





But now i've no more fringe like this....its too long! So u see how long its been since my last post? ahhaha

Last week my friend went to the Clarins big sale....everything were for less than half price! Im so pissed...i so so so wanna go T_T but had work........so i told them to buy me some whitening stuff...one's from Anna Sui...i wanted the whitening mask and intensive sebum...but the masks are already sold out =((( and i also got a kit from clarins, it says intensive ''Age-Control'' Brightening program - 3 week....my aunt told me it was very effective...but she didnt told me it was AGE-CONTROL! =_________= So..at first, im hesistating...cause im too scared to use age-control products...just in case once I stop using them, wrinkles will pop up like crazy hahahahah maybe is just me lollll But finally, i've decided to give it a try cause it says ''reduce spots from aging...or stress'' and since im always stressing out...maybe its good for me hehe I already started to use it since 3 days ago....have to use it until 3 weeks to see if it works or not!

The package is sooo coool uh? =D Its like sample size but enough for 3 weeks!



Anna Sui package design is always fun and nice! But its really hard to get their cosmetics at montreal....idk where to find it...but they always have some at the Clarins Sales! Unfortunately...I've missed my turn T_T




So yea...im pretty done with my entry lol so here's some picture i took randomly this past few weeks hehe:

Doing silly face with my bf XD :




No idea of what I was thinking lol



Bisou? nan....he don't want it!

Random picture:


I wanna let u guys know...I LOVE THE SKY. hahah I can stare at the sky and watch the clouds for hours.....so when I saw this, i can't help myself but to take picture LOL Isnt it wonderful? awwww 8)



So that's all!
See yaaa readers! Hopefully, ill update before august...hahahahha :) BYE! xox




2 comments:

Miss Queenie said...

hi sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i've been waiting after your blog update for AGES!!! finally you decided to post something! =] i love your entry. the 3rd pic is my favorite and those with Sim are just adorable!! i see you every weekend, but having something to read from you during the week is refreshing. lets bombard the blogging world with silliness!

love ya bunch xox

I S A B E L L A ♥ said...

hahah thanks hun! u are the one who motivated me to update! lolll ill try to update more often just for yooooooou! :)))